February 19, 2013

2013. A memory from my childhood

Lately, I've been thinking about how did I waste so much time, my adulthood time, for the past few weeks. Need any proof? This is my first post for the year 2013 and my camera has been very busy collecting dust..hmm

Ok, to mark a new beginning, this morning I picked up my camera, undusted it and tried to take any picture, anything. So, here is the result..an image of an ice cream in a cone bought from an ice cream cart.

It's been a while actually for me to hear the sound of a bell coming from that cart. I still remember during my childhood,  how did we, me and my brothers, asking and begging for 50 cents from our parents every time we heard the faint sound of the cart's bell wafting through our neighborhood. Then, I went to boarding school and never heard of that sound again until..

today. It has happened again! :)

a memory from my childhood



No comments:

Follow me on Facebook!

Search This Blog

Flickr!

Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Get this widget at roytanck.com

Archives

Followers

Total Pageviews

Blogged.my

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP