July 7, 2011

#DAY 85. My second experience!


Last Tuesday was my second time shooting child photography. Thanks to Dan and her father, everything went well during the session. To tell you guys the truth, it was actually a little harder than I thought it would be to keep this little Bella stayed in front of the camera. She was very active! She actually still couldn't walk yet, thus she crawled and she was crawling around pretty fast! Running around, chasing her, really made it harder for me to take her picture. Fortunately, I had Dan and her father helping me to hold this little Bella. From what I could see, they were really sweet and happy family...and Bella was also very lucky to have a Grandpa who like to sing for her. During the session, I was very excited to see Bella keep laughing and smiling every time her grandpa sang a song. I love the happiness that was exploding from each one of them..and, to have those moments captured in my camera, really make me feel blessed…they make me smile:)

_DSC01351

No comments:

Follow me on Facebook!

Search This Blog

Flickr!

Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Get this widget at roytanck.com

Archives

Followers

Total Pageviews

Blogged.my

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP