June 8, 2011

#DAY 82. Tyler at 18 months / Nile. Cl, NSW

I am so excited!! Today I had my first child session! Thanks to Lisa for giving me this opportunity in developing my portfolio. That was such a great experience for me.  So, here is a sneak peek of my first child session with sweet sweet Tyler and his beautiful mom. Tyler was a very happy boy. For real. You couldn't get that smile off of his face..and those blue eyes...You guys were fantastic!

_DSC0018

A

_DSC0030

Diptych 4

_DSC0019

C

_DSC0056a - Copy

_DSC0065

paislee-curated-4-masks


paislee-curated-1-masks


2


No comments:

Follow me on Facebook!

Search This Blog

Flickr!

Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Get this widget at roytanck.com

Archives

Followers

Total Pageviews

Blogged.my

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP