July 12, 2010

:: S. P. A. I. N ::

HAHAHA!! Spain and the Netherlands are competing for their first World Cup title today in Johannesburg. I will be on the Spain side because of their impressive semi-final triumph over Germany, my favorite team. For me, once you defeated Germany,you will be able to defeat any team. 

Honestly, I don't think Germany had put their best on their match against Spain. Maybe it was lead by the Psychic Octopus. DAMN!! If they played like what they had done in their match against Uruguay, England or Argentina, I will sure that they will add one more star on their jersey this year.

Btw, this picture is especially dedicated to the Spain squad and also to the Oracle Paul!!(for your correct predictions).

No comments:

Follow me on Facebook!

Search This Blog

Flickr!

Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Get this widget at roytanck.com

Archives

Followers

Total Pageviews

Blogged.my

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP